Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Charli & Colie...Holiday Memories!!

Christmas is just around the corner and what better time than now to meet with a good friend of mine Michelle and her 2 adorable daughters, Charli and Colie and get some holiday photos that the family can enjoy for years to come. We met at their house and got some pictures by their tree!!  Michelle is a great friend of mine and my daughter Madison and Charli are great friends. I had a wonderful time doing these pictures. Christmas is my favorite holiday and seeing the girls in their holiday dresses put me more in the mood for the holidays. Thanks Michelle for being a great friend, I had a pleasure taking these pictures for you!! :)







 I thought this one of Colie was so cute..she was looking at me like don't you dare take another picture of me...lol, too cute!!





No comments: